Re: [opensuse-buildservice] further proxy support for OSC.
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 20:03:48 +0200
2009/5/8 Matthias Bach <marix@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hi!

On Friday 08 May 2009 11:35:20 Petit Eric wrote:
You confirm, MonoOSC work behind a proxy ? i never test it or had
feedback of it :-)

I works fine, also I had to delete my configuration file after I entered an
invalid proxy name.

Is there any way to do a local build using MonoOSC as it can be done with the
normal osc?
I never did local build, but i guess you just need to adjusts the
opensuse API URL in options ?

Regards,
Matthias

--