Re: [opensuse-buildservice] further proxy support for OSC.
  • From: Petit Eric <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 12:29:36 +0200
2009/5/8 Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>:
On 08/05/09 11:35, Petit Eric wrote:
You confirm, MonoOSC work behind a proxy ? i never test it or had
feedback of it :-)

I can confirm that MonoOSC is working fine behind a proxy. The initial
issues that I had with it, was purely due to being unknown to the
MonoOSC interface.

I don't know wath you mean by submitreq, can you give me more details
and as you say, if API support it, i can easy add this, also if you

It concerns the command :  osc submitreq create -m"text.."
<SOURCEPROJECT> <PACKAGE> <TARGETPROJECT>

This command will create a request to include the changes made in the
<SOURCEPROJECT> to the <PACKAGE> in the <TARGETPROJECT>. You have more
subcommands of osc submitreq, like list, revoke, accept, etc.

I will see if I can find anything on that website you gave me before
with regards to the available api's.

osc provide folowing submitreq features, wich one are you interested :

osc submitreq create [-m TEXT]
osc submitreq create [-m TEXT] SOURCEPRJ SOURCEPKG DESTPRJ [DESTPKG]
osc submitreq list [PRJ [PKG]]
osc submitreq log ID
osc submitreq show [-d] ID
osc submitreq accept [-m TEXT] ID