[opensuse-buildservice] further proxy support for OSC.
  • From: Raymond Wooninck <tittiatcoke@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 11:23:18 +0200
Hi,

I have seen some good updates for OSC, but I am still missing good proxy
support. Most of the day I am behind a corporate proxy server and this
prevents me from using OSC.

I can use the webclient (http://build.opensuse.org) or MonoOSC, but both
are lacking the ability the submitreq commands.

I have checked the internet for the proxy support for OSC and what I
found is that this will be a though job as that Python support for
proxies is not that great. An alternative would be of course to create
the submitreq possibility within the webclient or in MonoOSC (depending
if there are api's for it).

Thanks

Regards

Raymond