Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Keyring support in osc
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 May 2009 16:28:40 +0200
your ~/.oscrc (for each apiurl section) and osc will try to create an instance
of the class 'gnome_keyring' and then retrieve the credentials...
These classes can be packaged as plugins for osc etc. so we don't have new
deps.

When you use try/except around import you don't introduce new dependencies.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12