Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to unpublish already published packages?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 16:18:23 +0200
On 5/1/2009 at 16:14, Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
HI Dominique,

Dominique Leuenberger schrieb:
I think this is intentional and helps you to stop publishing while you're
preparing a new 'release' without breaking the existing one.
If you really want them dropped, have a look at osc wipebinaries --help

OK, but then there is a missing option:

--publish-disabled

isn't it ?

I'm sure it would be a nice addition. But of course you can work around it with
removing binaries of single projects / packages / target / arch.

This one sounds like a bug to me: if your project does no longer exist, it
should be removed on the servers too.

so should I file a BUG ?
where ?

http://bugzilla.novell.com ?