Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to unpublish already published packages ?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 15:43:20 +0200
On 5/1/2009 at 15:38, Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I have several branches and noticed that those packages are
automatically published.
So I considered to disable Publishing for those packages because there
is no need to have them published.

This was 2 days ago, and those packages are still published.
Didn't they get automatically removed when "disabling" publish ?

I think this is intentional and helps you to stop publishing while you're
preparing a new 'release' without breaking the existing one.
If you really want them dropped, have a look at osc wipebinaries --help

And another thing a found out:
I had a branch of "openSUSE:Tools:Unstable" >
home:computersalat:branches:openSUSE:Tools:Unstable
I deleted this branch some weeks or month ago but published DIR's still
there on
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/computersalat:/branches:/ope
nSUSE:/Tools:/Unstable/

This one sounds like a bug to me: if your project does no longer exist, it
should be removed on the servers too.

Dominique