Re: [opensuse-buildservice] delete package from project
  • From: Andreas Bauer <abauer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 15:16:15 +0200
Wolfgang Rosenauer schrieb:
Hi,

I've got an issue where a package cannot be removed from a project
although the package is listed in the project's webclient interface.

To be removed package is mozilla:Factory mozilla-xulrunner181:

wolfi@Hygiea:~> osc deletepac mozilla:Factory mozilla-xulrunner181
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
package 'mozilla-xulrunner181' does not exist in project 'mozilla:Factory'

"osc meta pkg mozilla:Factory mozilla-xulrunner181" returns meta data
for the package though.

Could someone with admin rights probably fix it by removing the package?

I wasn't able to spot anything unusual in the log files concerning
this. I increased the amount of archived logfiles though, so if
something like this happens again there is a bigger chance of
finding something.

The package is also gone now. Sorry for the hassle.

--
Andreas Bauer
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF Markus Rex, HRB 16746 AG N├╝rnberg