Re: [opensuse-buildservice] armv5el builds fail on Ubuntu 9.04 and Debian 5.0
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:12:35 +0200
Am Samstag, 25. April 2009 13:21:20 schrieb Alexander Shaduri:
Hello all,

Is the armv5el building ready for Ubuntu / Debian?

I have this problem when everything seems to build fine, but
there's a kernel panic in the end and the build status is "failed".

Unsupported ioctl: cmd=0x80041272 (4)
0x80081272 -> BLKGETSIZE64 (8)
Unsupported ioctl: cmd=0x80041272 (4)
0x80081272 -> BLKGETSIZE64 (8)
qemu: Unsupported syscall: 88
qemu: Unsupported syscall: 88
qemu: Unsupported syscall: 88

Martin fixed this ioctl in qemu, new worker images are deployed.
So this should work again, please test.

By the way, is ARM or PPC package building for openSUSE 11.1 available
for general public yet? I'm getting expansion error with ARM and N/A with
PPC.

PPC is only enabled for very few projects with reviewed sources. The reason
behind this is the currently missing secure virtualization support for PPC.
We can enable it for everybody when XEN, kvm or alike is working on ppc.

bye
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH