Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu updates
  • From: David Greaves <david@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 11:25:09 +0100
Adrian Schröter wrote:
Hi,

Ubuntu 9.04 is getting imported atm. Builds for i586 work already, x86_64 and
armv5el will come soon. Also the nice button in the web interface when we are
finished :)

But experienced users can try them already, if you see new problems which
might be caused by the setup please tell. build.deb in openSUSE:Tools was
successfully built so far.

Thanks Adrian !

David/lbt

--
"Don't worry, you'll be fine; I saw it work in a cartoon once..."