[opensuse-buildservice] Ubuntu updates
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:52:57 +0200

Hi,

Ubuntu 9.04 is getting imported atm. Builds for i586 work already, x86_64 and
armv5el will come soon. Also the nice button in the web interface when we are
finished :)

But experienced users can try them already, if you see new problems which
might be caused by the setup please tell. build.deb in openSUSE:Tools was
successfully built so far.

Expansion errors for x86_64 and armv5el are to be expected atm, they will go
away automatically, when the packages got imported.

Ubuntu 7.04 and 7.10 are existing below DISCONTINUED since a while, I will
remove now the original projects, including all depending repositories.

have fun
adrian

SUSE Linux Products GmbH