Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Where can I find the keys for a project?
  • From: Brandon Philips <brandon@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 10:40:21 -0700
3. Is it my responsibility to publish the key?

IMHO, not really, the key should be uploaded to a public keyserver by
the OBS.. unfortunately that seems not currently implemented.

By intention, because I think it would be bad to flood the key servers, no ?

Can a keyserver be offered by opensuse so that users can easily add
these keys to their keychain via gpg?

Having our own keyserver would keep us from flooding other key servers
and give users a consistent way of adding keys without assembling long
URLs.

Cheers,

Brandon