[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Newbie question - simple
  • From: "Matwey V. Kornilov" <matwey.kornilov@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 05 Apr 2009 09:25:21 +0400
Matwey V. Kornilov wrote:

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong. Maybe I just need to delete
the %install clause from the specfile?

Secondly, please check your installation rules, you just forgot about
$RPM_BUILD_ROOT, and this way, there is 'permission deny'

Name: open2300
License: GPL
Packager: Greg Freemyer Greg.Freemyer@xxxxxxxxx
Group: Hardware/Other
Version: 1.11.0
Release: 1
BuildRequires: libmysqlclient-devel
Serial port

Source: %{name}-%{version}.tar.bz2
BuildRoot: %{_tmppath}/%{name}-%{version}-build

%description
Program to interface with Lacrosse Weather Stations

%prep
%setup -q

%build
make

%install
make prefix=$RPM_BUILD_ROOT%{_bindir}/ INSTALL='install -s' install

%clean
make clean

%files

%defattr(0755,root,root)