Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse] rsync.opensuse.org and download.opensuse.org not in sync?!?!?
  • From: Manfred Hollstein <manfred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 17:35:19 +0200
Hi Peter,

On Fri, 03 Apr 2009, 16:23:29 +0200, Peter Poeml wrote:
Hi,

the sync scheduling to mirrors should be a little faster now. I removed
some unnecessary delays. I believe this could have been the main cause,
I'm not sure. There could be another reason why the mozilla project
might have been ignored. I had to work on the output and logging quite a
lot to fix some bugs and make the output more useful, and in the cause I
also synced the mozilla project; I'm not entirely sure why it was
ignored. Most likely it was too late in the alphabet.
We will probably need to prioritize the scheduling by download
popularity. This will have to be revisited later.

first of all, many thanks for your analysis and work to resurrect the
issue. It appears that your assumption is correct as I just found out,
that the "vdr" repository is also completely out of sync (which is even
later in the alphabet than "mozilla").

Peter

Cheers.

l8er