Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Re: [opensuse] rsync.opensuse.org and download.opensuse.org not in sync?!?!?
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:18:37 +0200
On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 03:26:35PM +0200, Matthias Fehring wrote:
I do not know if it is the same issue, or if it is a problem at all.

But the x86_64 packages in
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE4:/Community/openSUSE_11.1_KDE4_Factory_Desktop/x86_64/
are not updated to the builds for KDE 4.2.2. This seems to fit for all x86_64
packages in KDE:KDE4:Community. The i586 packages are updated.

Best greetings
Buschmann

If there's a problem, it's a different one.

(I only see a million packages that don't mean much to me, so I don't
know if something is wrong. The project seems to be built successfully,
thus it should be published on download.o.o if publishing is not
disabled.)

If there's something missing, it would be a problem between buildservice
and download.opensuse.org - different problem.

Thank!
Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development