Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Republishing / Signing already published packages?
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 10:25:15 +0100
On 3/13/2009 at 10:16, Adrian Schröter<adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Am Freitag, 13. März 2009 08:50:48 schrieb Carsten Hoeger:
is it possible to republish or just sign all packages of a project without
rebuilding?

It looks like signd died within the last days and now my builds are
unsigned... :-(
Yes, sign daemon was dead for 1 or 2 days, 2 weeks ago.

I think carsten actually runs his own OBS. I once had the same problem on mine
(well, signd did not die, but a package update replaced BSConfig.pm
and sign was disabled again afterwards..

I solved it with launching sign manually against all the RPMs using sign -r
<rpmfile>.
for a in *.rpm; do sign -r $a; done

Additionally you'll have to run createrepo and sign it again... to avoid this
step (and to avoid simple errors here) I let OBS rebuild one of the
smallest leaf packages in my project. Then all the rpms are signed, the new
leaf get's automatically signed and then published and createrepo and all
signing steps incl. publishing the keyfile happen automatically.

Dominique