Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Download statistics of a specific project?
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2009 17:44:19 +0100
On Thu, Mar 05, 2009 at 12:01:39PM +0100, Andreas Bauer wrote:
Carsten Hoeger schrieb:
On Thu, Mar 05, Petit Eric wrote:

is it possible to fetch download statistics of a specific project only
using
the OBS API?

I don't see anything in https://api.opensuse.org/apidocs/
Globaly, no i asked it few time :-)

As obs already HAS counters internally, it should not to difficult to query
them.

Now that I did some queries and had a look at the counters, they seem to be
very low.

E.g.:

<count package="wine" architecture="i586" version="0.9.37" filetype="rpm"
filename="wine" release="12.1" project="Emulators:Wine"
repository="SLE-10">
691
</count>

Is that an overall number or just per day?
Are these counters reliable at all?

That's the overall number, but the statistics updater has been
offline/unmaintained for quite some time now. The numbers are most
certainly wrong.

Yes, they must be very wrong. The last analysis on the raw data was
probably a year old or two ago?
Also, the logging of the raw data has been very spotty for periods,
which nobody noticed because the data was never accessible.
I actually stopped logging a while ago because the data is not used at
all, and incorrect enough to suggest a fresh start when we intend to
resurrect this.

Peter
--
Contact: admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx (a.k.a. ftpadmin@xxxxxxxx)