[opensuse-buildservice] osc non-interactive
  • From: "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 16:34:20 +0100
Hello Mates,

i've created an Script, that copied the Files from my local home Project
to the other local Projects, where the Packaged placed.
No i would like to checkin automaticly after the copy Process. But if i
only type "osc ci" in the Script, osc asks me about changes. He popups
vim and then i must accept the changes, and must type "c" for
transmitting.
Exists in osc an Function like --non-interactive? So i can upload
without any Questions?

--
Sincereley yours

Sascha Manns