Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Renaming a project
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 20:38:03 +0100
Am Freitag, 20. Februar 2009 20:28:29 schrieb Anas Nashif:
tried that, I lose all the revisions when I copy. I need to keep those.

you can rename it inside of the database and move the files on the backend at
the same time (and restart scheduler).

There is no "move" function yet (a little bit by intention, because if it is
too easy to move around stuff, our mirrors might eat us some day :)

bye
adrian