Re: [opensuse-buildservice] osc-plugins-gnome in openSUSE:Tools
  • From: Peter Poeml <poeml@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 14:02:57 +0100
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 20, 2009 at 05:00:24PM +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
I've submitted a request to have osc-plugins-gnome in openSUSE:Tools
(request #5249). This is a package containing various plugins developed
by the GNOME team, but they can be useful to other people. Ideally, I'd
like the package to be maintained in openSUSE:Tools instead of some
home:$someone project.

osc-plugins-gnome is meanwhile a package in openSUSE:Tools.

I'll try to find time to push the most interesting features in osc
itself, but not everything makes sense there either. Good to have
plugins :-)

Let me know if you need help,
Peter

SUSE LINUX Products GmbH