Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Question about automatic delete
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 14:03:09 +0100
On 2/6/2009 at 1:51 PM, "Sascha 'saigkill' Manns" <samannsml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
On 2009-02-06 12:54:37 +0100, Sascha 'saigkill' Manns wrote:
Problem: Some of my Packages has %debug_package in the Specfile. If
i make an commit to Contrib, he gives me an error. All Packages in
Contrib has per default enabled the %debug_package Macro. So is
needed to delete the Macro by copying to local Contrib.

A pragmatic approach would be to simple remove the %debug_info flag
from all your packages and just enable the debuginfo generation in
the project/package meta.
Alternatively you can add something to your script which simply
removes the %debug_package line after copying...
I think i add the following: grep "%debug_package" kde4-skrooge.spec.
And then? Which command deletes the Line?

You probably look at something like:

sed -i -e /%debug_package/d specfile.spec

This will delete the line from your spec files.