Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to stop all builds on local obs?
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 12:08:06 +0100
On Wed, Feb 04, Dominique Leuenberger wrote:

Carsten,

I'd suggest you stop the scheduler and worker(s), and clear the
/srv/obs/jobs/ folder... there should be one entry for every job that is
scheduled. The ones ending in :status are typically the ones being built at
this moment.

Ah, crap.
I've already discovered that /srv/obs/jobs/ thing some weeks ago.
Looks like I'm suffering from some kind of Alzheimer.

I added a note to the Tips_and_Tricks page:

http://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Build_Service%2FTips_and_Tricks&diff=86255&oldid=85711

Btw.: Shoulnd't osc abortbuild abort all builds? I tried that several times
without success. Is that a bug?

Also make sure using osc meta prj that the current obs is aware of the
disabled builds.

Yes, sure, I always use osc meta to manipulate projects.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger