Re: [opensuse-buildservice] How to stop all builds on local obs?
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2009 12:00:25 +0100
Carsten Hoeger wrote:
Hi,

since I had to restore a crashed machine running obs, I now imported the old
database dump and all formerly build projects.

Now obs rebuilds the complete old projects even though I disabled them all.
As I only have one single machine, I fear, that this will take some weeks...
:-(

Every project has this build section within it's prj metadata:

<build>
<disable/>
</build>

What am I missing in order to disable all existent builds?

What you can do is (it does *not damage* your OBS):

1. stop the scheduler
2. rm -rf $INSTALLDIR/jobs/*
3. rm -rf $INSTALLDIR/events/*
4. rm -f $INSTALLDIR/info/*

Then you should, *before starting again* the scheduler, deactivate all
projects you dont want to build. Then it should only rebuild those pkgs
which are *not deactivated*.

Martin