Re: [opensuse-buildservice] disable debug_package for local builds
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 14:42:44 +0000
Hi Christian,

Cristian Rodríguez schrieb:
Christian escribió:

Hi,

I'm trying to find the error, why building on obs ist failing. Therefor
I do local builds.
But on local builds the %debug_package are build.
How to disable creating debug_packages on local builds ?

what is the error message ?

no, error. Build stucks.
now I try to fix it while doing local builds, but there I want to
disable %debug_package, because on obs it is disabled.
see thread: "obs - Job seems to be stuck here, killed."

Chris