Re: [opensuse-buildservice] debian project, expansion error, have choice?
  • From: Michal Marek <mmarek@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 15:29:41 +0100
Paul Elliott napsal(a):
I could only find reference to "Prefer:" or "Ignore:" lines in some
LinuxTag presentations. How do they work and how do you create them?
Could we have some more documentation on them?

What are some examples of "Prefer:" or "Ignore:" lines.

Build Service documentation could see some improvement, yes, but if you
already know the keywords, this is searchable easily:
http://en.opensuse.org/Special:Search?search=prefer+ignore - 4th hit.

Michal