[opensuse-buildservice] Vendor string in packages
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 09:39:45 +0100
Hi List,

The Vendor string in the packages built on OBS (also own installations) always
points to openSUSE Build Service.
I tried to play with Macros in the Project Configuration (%vendor and alike)
but I seem not to have caught the one that actually changes the vendor.
So I ended up changing the string in the source of OBS directly.

Of course this is terrible, as past proves I tend to forget to re-patch it
after an upgrade, ending up with a 'wrong' repository.

Is there a way that this could be defined in the Project Config?
From a source point of view I think it would be even better if this string
could be moved to the BSConfig.pm (more obvious to find to change it).

Comments and tips are welcome ;)

Dominique