[opensuse-buildservice] osc-plugins-gnome in openSUSE:Tools
  • From: Vincent Untz <vuntz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 17:00:24 +0100
Hi,

I've submitted a request to have osc-plugins-gnome in openSUSE:Tools
(request #5249). This is a package containing various plugins developed
by the GNOME team, but they can be useful to other people. Ideally, I'd
like the package to be maintained in openSUSE:Tools instead of some
home:$someone project.

I'll try to find time to push the most interesting features in osc
itself, but not everything makes sense there either. Good to have
plugins :-)

Cheers,

Vincent

--