[opensuse-buildservice] Re: Problem with osc ci
  • From: Bernhard Walle <bwalle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 13:29:05 +0100
* Bernhard Walle [2009-01-12 11:16]:

Now 'osc st' shows the same amount of updated files while 'osc ci'
brings up lots of unmodified files.

What should I do?

Well, the contents seems to be up to date, but the BS doesn't build.
I think that's not really a topic for that mailing list, but I'm also
not sure if it's a bug for Bugzilla. Is there some address like
buildservice [at] suse.de for such kind of problems?

Bernhard
--
Bernhard Walle, SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Architecture Development