Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Colons considered harmful: escaping LD_LIBRARY_PATH in OBS projects
  • From: Pavol Rusnak <prusnak@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 11:10:17 +0100
Brandon Philips wrote:
Ping? I almost forgot about this thread due to the holidays.

Despite the new year: It is still a bug. And we need a solution. :D

I suggested a comma which does not interfere with anything AFAIK.
Creating patch for OSC is a matter of minutes and I can push it anytime.
The only thing we need is to agree on the solution.

--
Best Regards / S pozdravom,

Pavol RUSNAK SUSE LINUX, s.r.o
Package Maintainer Lihovarska 1060/12