[opensuse-buildservice] openSUSE: OBS 1.5 feature complete + openSUSE 11.1 released today
  • From: Martin Mohring <martin.mohring@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 19:08:26 +0100
Hi,

Marcus, Andreas and me were the last for this year :)

We had good timing in putting in the susetags support for download on demand
today into OBS subversion repo. I also had a new test object for this:
the freshly released openSUSE 11.1 - it works. Now also with the download
redirector. So don't care about changing mirror servers also here anymore.

OBS 1.5 feature complete, openSUSE 11.1 released and build with OBS => great!

I will soon put new obs packages into openSUSE:Tools:Devel/obs-all-svn

Good timing.

Cheers,
Martin