[opensuse-buildservice] OBS 1.0 instances running
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 18:49:09 +0100
Hello everybody,

Since recently (must be around 10.12) one of my Projects is no longer building
against openSUSE 11.1 on my own OBS instance.
From the log file I could see that 'my' instance seems not to know the tag
binariedownload.

What is this new tag's purpose?

Am I right in guessing that, if I want to continue building for openSUSE 11.1
on my own OBS, that now I have to import the distro myself in the
system and can't use Remoteurl anymore?

Upgrading to 1.5 is planned, but first I need to upgrade the box to openSUSE
11.1 ;) It's still running 10.2.

Dominique