[opensuse-buildservice] sles-release package for SLE_10
  • From: "Kevin James" <kjames@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 01:05:07 +0000
Hi,

Is there a reason why the package sles-release isn't included in the
SLE_10 repository? I'm compiling a third party package and the setup
checks for /etc/SuSE-release to do some work. for openSuSE_11.0 the
openSuSE-release package is available for the BuildRequires: in the spec
file, but for SLE_10 the sles-release package (that's installed on a
SLES 10 VM I checked) that's in the BuildRequires: gives the following
error:

buildinfo is broken... it says:
expansion error: nothing provides sles-release

Cheers,
KEv.

--
Kevin James