Re: [opensuse-buildservice] linked package failed
  • From: Christian <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 05 Dec 2008 14:01:40 +0000
Hi Adrian,

did local build and I don't think that it is caused by old patch command.
The patch just fails.

Patch #3 (e2fsprogs-libvolume_id-support.patch):
+ patch -p1 -s
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file misc/fsck.h.rej

misc/fsck.h.rej
*************** struct fsck_instance {
*** 66,70 ****
struct fsck_instance *next;
};

extern char *base_device(const char *device);
extern const char *identify_fs(const char *fs_name, const char *fs_types);
--- 66,75 ----
struct fsck_instance *next;
};

+ extern int fsck_get_cache(const char *filename);
+ extern void fsck_put_cache(void);
+ extern char *fsck_get_devname(const char *device);
+ extern char *fsck_get_fstype(const char *device);
+
extern char *base_device(const char *device);
extern const char *identify_fs(const char *fs_name, const char *fs_types);
---snip---

and this is the fsck.h wher the patch should be applied

struct fsck_instance *next;
};

extern dev_t base_devt(const char *device);
extern int match_device(const char *dev1, const char *dev2);

/* ismounted.h */

----snip---
as you can see the lines after the "addon lines" differ. so it's no
wonder why the patch fails.

Kind regards
Chris