Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Is it okay to commit about 30 horde rpms to server:php:applications
  • From: Cristian Rodríguez <crrodriguez@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 12:17:10 -0300
Richard Bos escribió:
Hi,

is it okay if I commit the following packages into the
server:php:applications
repository on the build server? This is about 30 small rpms, the biggest is
one is 100K.

Just curious..who supports this ultra split'ed horde ? where did you got
the idea ? are interdependecies correct ? Im afraid that doing this is
not a good idea.

--
"We have art in order not to die of the truth" - Friedrich Nietzsche

Cristian Rodríguez R.
Platform/OpenSUSE - Core Services
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH
Research & Development