[opensuse-buildservice] How to disable rpm-lint checks?
  • From: Ralf Becker <RalfBecker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2008 08:59:17 +0100
rpm-lint stalls the build of eGroupware openSUSE 11.0 packages with the
following message:

eGroupware-gallery.noarch: E: wrong-script-interpreter (Badness: 533)
/usr/share/egroupware/gallery/gallery2/lib/tools/bin/extractClassXml.pl
"/usr/local/bin/perl"
eGroupware-gallery.noarch: E: wrong-script-interpreter (Badness: 533)
/usr/share/egroupware/gallery/gallery2/lib/tools/bin/makeManifest.pl
"/usr/local/bin/perl"
This script uses an incorrect interpreter. Correct interpreters should
be an absolute path to a file in in /(s)bin or /usr/(s)bin.
Alternatively, if the file isn't supposed to be executed, then don't
mark it as executable.

RPMLINT: E: BADNESS is 1770 - threshold exceeded. aborting the build.

I know the message is absolutely correct, thought Gallery2 is an
external application we only package it with a small wrapper for
eGroupware. So I dont like patching their sources.

Funny thing is, it seems only apply to openSUSE 11.0 target.

Ralf
--
Ralf Becker
eGroupWare Training & Support ==> http://www.egroupware-support.de