Re: [opensuse-buildservice] recursive project reference
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:09:00 +0100
2008/11/20 John Kelly <jak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:23:45 +0100, Michael Schroeder <mls@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

Somewhere the docs say the current project is searched first. That
may be true for dependencies, but through trial and error, I learned
that's false for the package itself. When it's already built, and you
manually trigger a rebuild, hoping to bootstrap it against itself,
that does not work. OBS searches down the chain, and ignores the
package in the current project.

That should work. In what project/package are you seeing this?

In a home:test project, which I already deleted. I tried to recreate
similar conditions, but cannot reproduce the problem, so now it's just
a bigfoot sighting.

If I see it again, I'll take a picture. :-)
perhap's it is a rsync/cache time problem ?

--
Webmail for Dialup Users
http://www.isp2dial.com/freeaccounts.html

Cordially.