Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Minimal server
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 19:06:01 +0100
2008/11/13 John Kelly <jak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I want to build my own minimal server distro. I only use the web
client so far.

In my home project, I individually linked each package in Base:build,
one by one (very tedious!), until I had all 78 packages. After a long
time, they all built.

The tutorial mentions aggregate vs. link, but I could not see how to
link a whole project using the web client.
I'm not expert in XML data of OBS, but i think you need to use MonoOSC
(GUI OBS client) or osc command line to change Data in the XML files
where "link" are managed :
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Client_MonoOSC
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/monoosc/

Anyone have suggestions for how to construct a minimal server distro,
with compiler and basic dev tools, tracking factory and/or the latest
stable release?

--
Webmail for Dialup Users
http://www.isp2dial.com/freeaccounts.html