Re: [opensuse-buildservice] missing key and not found on keyserver
  • From: Richard Bos <ml@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 13:36:27 +0100
Pavol,

Op Saturday 08 November 2008 13:17:16 schreef Pavol Rusnak:
When I try another it works....  How com that the keys of the buildserver
are not found on the keyserver?  Should I use a different keyserver?

No, it will not help. It is happening because no one uploaded the
mentioned key to GPG keyserver. I'm not sure if this should be done
automatically by OBS now, but I had to manually upload key for X11:xfce
repository to GPG keyserver(s) a year ago.

For now I use --no-verify to continue the build.  Looking forward to an
advice how to deal with this.

PS: I use one trick. I add repo that contains problematic key with
zypper and then I remove it immediately. This will add key to cache.

thanks, will do the same.

--
Richard Bos
Without a home the journey is endless