Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Question about Buildservice
  • From: Marcus Meissner <meissner@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2008 22:08:05 +0100
On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 10:03:54PM +0100, Sascha Manns wrote:
Hello,

my Name is Sascha Manns, and i make my first Steps in compiling RPM's.
For Testing i maked an Buildservice-Account (build.opensuse.org) with my
Novell-Account.
No i maked i Subproject in home:/saigkill:/boinc/ .
I maked the Project-Description and have uploaded an ready compiled RPM
through the Webinterface.
Then i'm going to the right Side, Point "Repositories". I had installed
the openSUSE 11.0 Repository and disabled x86_64-Build and Publish.
Then i disabled Build-i586, but i left the Publish-i586 Button.

Now i would like to access my Repository with:
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/saigkill:/
but i become an Answer: "Object not found".

Must i enable the Folder in my WebAPI?

Actually ... you should upload sources and make them build.

The openSUSE buildservice is for buildings RPMs from Sourcecode,
not for uploading binary RPMs. :)

ciao, Marcus