Re: [opensuse-buildservice] MDV 2009.0 and su problem
  • From: Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2008 07:39:18 +0100
On Saturday 25 October 2008 17:38:44 wrote Petit Eric:
Hi
i just see you've added a MDV2009 repo, nice, but just after the spec
inspection the system halt , because "su : incorect password" :-)

yes, I had no time to debug this yet. You may try yourself by running "osc
build" and telling me what is wrong with the system. (most likely some
packages needs to be installed).

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that:

Few people are done for independence, it is the privilege of the powerful
ones.