[opensuse-buildservice] MonoOSC
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:28:26 +0100
Hi all,
I would like to anouce a new release of MonoOSC with lot of bug fixed
and some new feature.
I also review some design part, you can see overview with this
screenshot : http://picpaste.com/pics/MonoOSCAllIn1.1225048699.jpg
I'm searching someone who wanted to help me in buildind package for
.deb plateform.

MonoOSC is aviable in RPM :
http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid/

Or from source/project : https://sourceforge.net/users/surfzoid/

The MonoOBSFramework is a part of MonoOSC , but it can be easly used
separatly if you want to write your GUI or plugin or anythingh else,
this project is a wrapper of OBS API, in this case you should need
developer documentation, aviable here :
HTML : http://surfzoid.free.fr/freevbsoft/MonoOSC/Docs/html/
CHM : http://surfzoid.free.fr/freevbsoft/MonoOSC/Docs/chm/Documentation.chm

I which you a good experiance with MonoOSC

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that: