[opensuse-buildservice] install_info_prereq on CentOS
  • From: Michael Behrisch <behrisch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 22:30:09 +0200
Hello,
I tried to build netcdf on CentOS and it stumbled over
the following line
PreReq: %install_info_prereq
As far as I understand it, this line is needed to prepare
the installation of info files but the (CentOS)
build went through without it as well.
Is this feature unneeded (unsupported) on CentOS?
Should I try to forward my changes to the package
maintainer and which is the preferred way to do so?
(I tried it once with a different package by mailing
him directly and got no answer.)

Regards,
Michael