[opensuse-buildservice] Forcing an answer to a choice question durring build
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2008 16:44:13 +0200
Hi
I'm very newbie in writing spec file and most often time i use the
minimal one created by the spec wizard of WebClient.

So most of my pkg build correctly except for one who say me :
expansion error have choice for mono(Mono.Data.Sqlite) = 2.0.0.0
needed by mono-web: mono-data-sqlite mojoportal

How can i prevent this "choice" problem ?

--

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days:
professional, say you that: