Re: [opensuse-buildservice] package name substitution
  • From: Ulf Lange <mopp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 23:13:52 +0200
Michael Behrisch schrieb:
packages in the Requires/BuildRequires part of a spec file
for different distros in
http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/cross_distribution_package_how_to#Handling_dependencies
I used similar mechanism for sles and rhel packages and it worked for me. I haven' t checked your syntax, but it should be okay.

A slightly different topic, do you know how to change the name of the resulting rpm in the spec file.
The rpm macro defines the rpm name like this:
%_rpmfilename %%{NAME}-%%{VERSION}-%%{RELEASE}.%%{ARCH}.rpm

But I want to add the distribution name to the rpm file name, like %{DISTRIBUTION} and the result should be: myfile-1-1.sles10.x86_64.rpm

Any idea?
Ulf