[opensuse-buildservice] Local build can't find previous build packages
  • From: Davide Dozza <davide.dozza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 08:31:37 +0200
Hi all,

I'm new in build service and I've a problem when I build locally. In
fact it seems that packages I build are not visible to the others I
build after.

Il particular I'm trying to build OpenOffice.org on local machine. It is
composed of several packages where someone depend on others.

I manage to build the first, which is OpenOffice_org-bootstrap, but when
I try to build the next OpenOffice_org-ure I receive this message:

dozza@barbera:~/Projects/BuildService/home:davide_dozza/OpenOffice_org-ure>
osc build openSUSE_11.0 i586 OpenOffice_org-ure.spec
Building OpenOffice_org-ure.spec for openSUSE_11.0/i586
Getting buildinfo from server
buildinfo is broken... it says:
expansion error: nothing provides OpenOffice_org-bootstrap = 3.0.0.6

After the build the package OpenOffice_org-bootstrap is into the
directory /var/tmp/build-root/usr/src/packages/RPMS/

The problem doesn't happen if I build remotely on build service.

Any suggestion?

Davide