[opensuse-buildservice] Package installation on x86_64 hosts?
Hi,

Today I noticed that one my packages failed in xUbuntu 8.04 x86_64 host. My
package builds fine on OpenSUSE 11, Factory, Fedora9..etc. It appears that
OBS installs 32bit version packages (which I also build in my home project)
in the 64bit host, despite the fact the 64bit version is also available.

From the log file, I can see CMake locating the library in /usr/lib/libfoo
and not /usr/lib64/libfoo where the 64bit package is supposetd to install
it. Any idea what's going on?

Regards,
Jasem Mutlaq
http://indi.sourceforge.net