Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto create a KIWI image with OBS
  • From: "Jan-Simon Möller" <dl9pf@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 22:41:35 +0200
Am Donnerstag, 16. Oktober 2008 21:56:49 schrieb Ulf:
I removed some package in my sles10.kiwi and finally OBS started to create
the image. But I can' t find the image :-(. Searched the whole disk for a
file.

But I' ve the same error as you, the building goes in an endless loop.
It seems like the KIWI build process will not set the finish flag,
unfortunatly I' ve no idea how to set it. But I' ll take look at the source
code.

<guess>
I think i missed something relating to the scheduler/publisher and thus the
result is not stored/finish flag is not set and it is looping.
</guess>

Best regards,
Jan-Simon