Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto create a KIWI image with OBS
  • From: "Ulf" <mopp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 21:56:49 +0200
I removed some package in my sles10.kiwi and finally OBS started to create the
image.
But I can' t find the image :-(. Searched the whole disk for a file.

But I' ve the same error as you, the building goes in an endless loop.
It seems like the KIWI build process will not set the finish flag, unfortunatly
I' ve no idea how to set it.
But I' ll take look at the source code.

Thanks for your work.
Ulf