Re: [opensuse-buildservice] how to create a package for openSUSE:Factory
  • From: Marcus Hüwe <suse-tux@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2008 15:13:33 +0200
On 2008-10-13 01:51:43 -0600, Ray Wang wrote:
Hello folks,

I have 2 questions:
1) I want to branch a package, it prompt "branch target package
already exists",
does it mean some one own this branch? How do i contribute to
this package?
If you didn't create the branch on your own the target project has most likely
defined a "develproject" (a project where the branches are created and the
development takes place). So you either ask to get permissions to this
develproject or you create the branch in your home project
(use "osc branch ... --nodevelproject).

2) I found one package does not in openSUSE:Factory, so I'd like to add
it in and
take charge of it, how do i create one branches for
openSUSE:Factory.

Yes, i have read http://en.opensuse.org/Build_Service/Collaboration
but could not find any thing that could solve my problems.

Marcus