Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Howto change the download URL in local OBS
  • From: "Petit Eric" <surfzoid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 18:54:11 +0200
2008/10/9 Ulf Lange <mopp@xxxxxxx>:

Do you try to use MonoOSC, with it you are abble to download build
file by double clic on it

Haven' t tested MonoOSC yet, I' ll do it.
A working webinterface will be nice, too.

Is there a changelog somewhere. I want to test the SVN versions from time to
time, but I need to know the changes.
Not a fulled recent one sorry, only some news at sf.net :
http://sourceforge.net/news/?group_id=236037
Some time to time in CO file at SVN :
http://monoosc.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/monoosc/MonoOSC/ (but time
is really against me and is not often writed during this last CO)

In fact the SVN Rev 117 is the one i use at home to manage My OBS
project's , is it young , but start to be usefull.

As prerequist , you need a recent version of Mono , the 2.0 is
complety okay now :
svn list svn://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/branches/mono-2-0/

i wich yu an happy experiance with MonoOSC

Regards,
Ulf

Cordially.

Small Eric Quotations of the days: