[opensuse-buildservice] Howto change the download URL in local OBS
  • From: "Ulf" <mopp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 16:33:46 +0200
Hi,

I connect to my local OBS with an alias.
But if I try to download a compiled file, the browser tries to download it
from: 127.0.42.2
My idea was changing
production_slave.rb:FRONTEND_HOST = "127.0.42.2"
But after I changed the value, OBS frontend stopped working.

By the way, is there a SVN changelog somewhere?

Regards,
Ulf
http://www.gmx.net/de/go/multimessenger